Downloading and installing instructions
- Click on the following link. You should be offered the possibility of saving the file best-free-ppt-resources.exe. Save the download somewhere you can find it easily, like in your downloads folder.
- ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD: Some firewall settings or antivirus software may stop you from downloading the above. If so, try this link, which is the same, but as a zipped file (.zip). If you download this, you need to extract (unzip) the ‘best-free-ppt-resources.exe’ file from it. (Right-click on it and look for an ‘extract’ option.)
- Go where you saved the ‘best-free-ppt-resources.exe’ file and run (double-click) it to install the Encyclopedia software on your computer. Just follow the instructions you see.
- The first time you run the Encyclopedia after installing, the software will ask you to register it.
After that, you will find a growing treasure house of amazing free resources to explore!
- Any time in the future when you need something to add to your presentation, run the Encyclopedia by clicking on the program icon that looks like this on your desktop or in your ‘Start’ programs list.
- Finally, if you find the Encyclopedia useful, and before you delete it from your computer, feel free to give a copy of the best-free-ppt-resources.exe file you downloaded to your friends and colleagues. Note: if emailing, it’s better to send a link to this website than it is to attach the file to an email. The link would be: http://freepptresources.com
Problems installing or using the software
When the Encyclopedia was first released a few users who used Norton Antivirus software experienced some problems with it being overzealous. However, their team has now reviewed it and added the Encyclopedia to their ‘whitelist’ so these problems should not occur now.
Please email me, Steve (click here) if you experience any other problems. I want to make this as ‘pain free’ as possible for as many people as possible. Thanks.