Perspector Lists is a simple concept that transforms even the dullest bullet-only PowerPoint slide. (What? You never have any dull slides? )
It does something you can’t do in PowerPoint, so you will have your audience scratching their heads wondering how your graphics skills got so good so suddenly!
Screenshots showing how it looks:
When you have applied one of these transformations you can modify the image to get it just how you want it. Like this:
The images you create with Perspector can be viewed by anyone with PowerPoint – but without Perspector installed they can not edit them.
As you can see from the examples above, Perspector is an add-in that enables you to work with PowerPoint shapes in 3D.
Frankly, the Perspector Standard and Professional Editions are not for everyone. But, if you get a taste for exploring the 3D aspects more, you can try out their features while using Perspector Lists and upgrade if you wish later.
Disclosure. Before you zoom off to get Perspector Lists by clicking on the button below, you should know that I’ve only been able to negotiate the 20% discount because of my close connection with Visual Exemplars, the company that produces and sells the Perspector add-in. However, this is to your benefit because a 20% discount from them is as rare as the proverbial hens’ teeth! Normally, they only start giving out discounts to people who buy two or more licenses at a time.
See how Perspector Lists works in real time (Video, 1 minute, no sound)
Everything else you need to know before you buy Perspector Lists
Write down this code to use in the checkout: BFPPTRS and scroll down to read the important notes. There is more information on the checkout and licensing process, below.
What will happen when you click on the above button?
- First you will go to a page to purchase Perspector Lists. You will be able to see the current equivalent price in your local currency. Put the discount code BFPPTRS in the box that says ‘Coupon Code’ and click on ‘Update’ to see your discount applied.
- Then just follow the rest of the purchasing instructions on the page.
- You will be offered the possibility of receiving Perspector on a CD. You do not need that.
- When your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with your license key code and instructions on how to enter it into Perspector to register your copy.
In the meantime you can download and install Perspector in trial mode from here:
Important notes, please read:
- Your license key is linked to the user name you put in when purchasing.
- The license allows you to use Perspector Lists on a PC and a laptop, etc, as long as they are the ones you habitually use
- Perspector works with Windows 2000 to Windows 7 and PowerPoint 2000 to PowerPoint 2010 (32 bit – but not 64 bit version of Office.)
- If you take the hint in the disclosure paragraph above that you will get an even better discount if you also buy a license for a friend (or everyone in the office!) you are emailed different voucher codes and instructions on how to register each person. So your correct email address is very important.
Finally, if you use Perspector and run into any difficulties, post a ticket to the Perspector Support Desk. Mention the Encyclopedia of Best Free PowerPoint Resources and you may find you get an answer from me!